Accommodation for cyclists in the South of France

Submitted by Michael G Ormerod on Mon, 09/08/2014 - 11:16
Forums

I have received the following email.

I found the details of the Redhill Cycling club on the Internet and see that you have organised social events all over the world, so would like to make 
contact regards accommodation we can provide in a very popular cycling area of France where many of the pro cyclists train.

The Domaine (www.domainedelasource.com) is a small family run establishment offering various size apartments in three different Villas each with its own swimming pool.  The Domaine is situated 3.5km inland towards the mountain village of Gorbio from the coastal town on Menton (last French town before the
Italian frontier).

The next valley over from us takes you to the famous Col de la Madone where you can often end up cycling alongside pro team members!!

More and more of our guests have been bringing cycles with them which has prompted me to contact clubs as it can be an excellent base for cyclists to have an all out cycling holiday or combine with a relaxed family holiday too with the family being able to enjoy the pool and environment.

We are offering  members of your club a 15% discount on our prices for any period excluding July, and August.  (Limited availability in NOV - APRIL).

Should you have any questions I will be pleased to call you or send you further information if you would be interested.

Many thanks for your time

Wendy Burnett

wendy@domainedelasource.com

www.domainedelasource.com

0033 493280221

0033 609930481