Saturday and Sunday road rides usually meet at our Club HQ in Salfords, Surrey - at the Perrywood Sports and Social Club. Sunday rides also occasionally start from Woodhatch Park near Reigate and away days further afield.
The address for Perrywood (affectionately known as 'The PSC') is:
95 Honeycrock Ln,
Redhill RH1 5JN
The What3Words location is: https://w3w.co/begun.kings.glory There is plenty of parking should you be driving.
Please note, the descriptions below are for guidance. They are not rules but to be used as an indicator of which ride it's best for you to join or aim for as a ride with Redhill CC. If a group sets off with its riders of similar levels of fitness and appetite, speeds and distances may increase or decrease to match the consensus of those riding.
- Apart from times involving mandatory restrictions on account of global pandemics, all group rides are limited to a maximum of 12 riders including the ride leader.
- Official club kit is the preferred option for club rides but always wear bright clothing and use bright rear lights on gloomy days. Surrey lanes are often in deep shade and you need to be seen.
- Helmets are mandatory. Cycling gloves/mitts and glasses are strongly recommended.
- Bikes should be in a safe condition and properly maintained.
- Always carry suitable clothing for the weather, food, drink, a tool kit including 2 spare tubes, tyre levers, and a pump, mobile phone (ensure that you share numbers with the ride leader),
- Make sure you always carry an ICE CARD with phone numbers of next of kin!
Note that all Ride Leaders have the right to decline riders who are not suitably dressed or equipped.