Specialized Allez Sport Double Road Bike 56cm - upgraded components (10-speed)

Submitted by bgerhold on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 15:55

Specialized Allez Double (sport) with upgraded components

£400

I have owned this bike a couple of years, I initially used this bike on the road for about six months covering approx 500-600 miles. After this I upgraded my bike and used this bike indoors on a turbo trainer, which has been its use ever since.

At the same time I upgraded most of the parts on the bike, the parts that I have upgraded are:

Wheels: (Originally Alexrims S500)
have upgraded to Shimano R500 (have had some use outdoors)

Shifters: (Originally Shimano Sora 9-speed STI)
have upgraded to Shimano 105 10-speed STI (never used outdoors)

Brakes: (Originally Ultralight dual pivot brakes, Teflon pivots)
have upgraded to Shimano 105 (Front brake has no wear or use, rear brake does have some wear to pads)

Crank: (Originally Sugino, five arm)
have updgraded to Most Compact chainset (removed from a Pinaello FP2 2010) which had 200-300 miles use at the time.

Rear Mech: (Originally Shimano Tiagra short cage)
upgraded to Shimano 105 (no outdoor use)

Front Mech: (Originally Shimano Sora)
has been upgraded to Shimano 105 (no outdoor use)

Cassette: (Originally Shimano Tiagra 9-speed)
has been upgraded to Shimano 105 10-speed

The chain has also been upgraded to fit the updated spec, but has covered quite a few indoor miles, so may be worth replacing, also the tyres that are on the bike have been used outdoors and are relatively old and I would recommend changing them too.

There are two indents on the bar tape (obviously a very minor problem, but want to include everything) this is where I had some aero bars fitted

Bike comes with Pedals (Silver cage, black body with toe clip and strap )

The bike has been looked after very well; there are no scratches on the bike, just a couple of minor marks here or there, but a fantastic looking bike.

Frame size: 56cm

For further details of the bike and original spec:
http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=38496&menuItemI…

Further pics available on request.
contact me at:
b_gerhold@hotmail.co.uk