RCC members BBQ 20/8 - please don't miss it!

Submitted by adewebb on Tue, 08/16/2011 - 17:41
Forums

Folks

This is the big social event of the year... if you're an RCC member, please don't miss it. Fun, food, frolics and the chance to reflect on the year so far with friends and like-minded cyclists.

We're doing our best to have the perimeter road at 7pm for those who fancy bringing bikes and having a blast round... more on this if/when we receive clearance from the aerodrome authorities. 

I'm taking a guitar, mic and amplifier along, so if anyone fancies a go at warbling their favourite jazz, blues or popular song just let me know and I'll fish the music out. Other musicians welcome too!

Finally, a spot of unicycling also on the cards for anyone who fancies to put in a few miles... sorry, yards.

Starts at 4pm with food around 5.30pm/6pm... ending sometime after 9pm depending on how we're doing.

Great food for £9 per adult and £5 for first child (ie offspring, not just anyone's kids!) and subsequent family kids free and the bar will be open!

If you haven't yet said you're coming please do so by Thursday 18th latest to frank.grainger@me.com.

Thanks

Adrian