SATMAP - 50% Off Special Offer for Redhill CC members

Submitted by hdyson on Thu, 11/25/2010 - 21:27

SATMAP ACTIVE 10 BIKE & 1/2GB 1:50k Map : £225
SATMAP ACTIVE 10 BIKE & SE England 1:50k Map : £199
50% Off Samap website mapping (UK, Europe, USA)

For Redhill CC members only.

By popular demand I'm glad to say that we can continue to offer the "A10 BIKEs" for club members at the outrageously low price of £225 (including 1/2 GB 1:50k map (or £199 for the A10 and SE England map). We normally retail these for £370 & £105 for the map. Since Christmas Club members have now taken quite a few.

I use mine all the time & it's invaluable for Sportives, and club rides (when Nick gets geographically challenged!). We had a comprehensive review on the Gadget show a while back (www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJyt3RFycsE). I know its focussed on hiking - but it makes the point.

I have now signed Satmap up as the Navigation Partner for the Wigge Super series of Sportives & we're offering free demos on the day, for anyone who signs up. So you have any doubt about having some super mapping on your handle bars then just try a demo on e one of these Sportives!

This primary bundle comes with LiPol rechargeable battery, bike mount. and 1:50k OS map for 1/2 GB (North, Centre, South).

Other mapping - 50% discount discount from the Satmap.co.uk webporce.

I'll even throw in some GPS tuition - especially if there's a beer involved!

Check out "www.satmap.co.uk/ukstore" for full details of the product.

If you want to take up this offer - ring me directly or drop me an e-mail - as it's not adverised on the websites. Please Quote: RCC50OFF

Happy riding - Howard Dyson (07 802 567 410) / howard@satmap.com