Friday, March 2, 2018 - 19:30

Rollapaluza POSTPONED

Tentative
Rollupaluza-Postponed Friday, March 2, 2018 - 19:15

Organiser

Mike B

Notes

Unfortunately the Rollapaluza people have cancelled this evening's event due to the weather, I'm sorry if you have made special arrangements to be there.

 

Good News

 

The event will be re-arranged for another Friday as soon as possible so don't stop the training just yet. Mike B

Attachments